Tuesday, February 18, 2014

J'Adore VoxBox

The other day when I went to check my maill box I wasn't expecting anything but the normal junk mail, bills, or magazines. When I opened my mailbox I was surprised to see I had a key for the bigger boxes.. I hadn't ordered anything so I thought it was odd. When I opened it I noticed a Influenster voxbox was in there. I was excited to see what was in there since this was only my second one I had received since being a member. In the box contained:

A family size bag of Hersheys Kisses
Men spray lotion from Vaseline
KISS eyelashes
John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 day straight flat iron spray
Ionic Clay Mask from Boots Botanics
& last but not least 3 tea bags from Red Rose Tea



Of course my family of boys loved the hershey kisses, that would have to be one of my favorite chocolates. The vaseline lotion really isn't greasy like most lotions are and it has a nice cologne smell to it, my husband liked it. As for the tea, I'm not a huge hot tea drinker, but the red rose tea, definitely changed my mind, I loved it. The lemon one was my favorite. Who doesn't need some sort of flat iron spray when you straighten your hair? I know everytime I'm done with my hair it always frizzes, but the John Frieda solution will not disappoint you. I tried the clay mask on my husband because he'll pretty much do whatever, lol. His comments on it was, it is messy but after you wash it off your face, your face is instantly smooth. The only thing I haven't tried were the eyelashes, because I haven't had anywhere fancy to go, but when I do I can't wait to try them out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment